Thursday, January 22, 2009

Favorite Retailer


Forever 21

I like Forever Twenty-one for many reasons and I also dislike it for a few. I like it more overall and these are five major reasons why I like it.

First I like their overall selection of clothing. It is always in style and up to date with the trends. There are many different styles and colors of everything and available in many sizes. The clothes are usually nice looking and do not mess up too quickly. The clothing is hip and i can always find something I want. The store has tons and tons of things to choose from in all categories. They have pants in lots if styles and colors and shirts in tons of styles and colors. They have almost anything a young girl would want.

Second I like Forever Twenty-one because of the price of the clothing. The prices are overall good and I can get more for my money than I can in other places. i can usually go into the store with just twenty dollars and leave with at least one thing.

Third I like it because they uaualy have tons of staff on hand to help you if you need it. The staff are uaually friendly and have pretty good knowledge of where everything is at in the store. The staff usually will even show you instead of just tell you where what you are looking for is.

Fourth I like Forever Twenty-one because the store is uaually in the mall so I can go from that store to another. The convience of having my favorite retailer in the mall is that it is conviente for me to go there sonce i can get other tasks done at the same time.

Fifth I like it is because of the largeness of the store. Since the store is large that means they can have more clothes and also have room for other things like accessories, bags and shoes. Since they have room and carry those things I can get something to match my outfit in the same place.

Those are the five reasons i like Forever Twenty-one: selection of the clothing, price, staff, location and size.


No comments:

Post a Comment